- PPS - Pay Per Share. Each submitted share is worth a certain amount of coins. It is risky for pool operators.
- RBPPS - Round-Based Pay Per Share. Like PPS, but payouts are delayed till a block is found and confirmed by the network. If a found block gets orphaned, earnings relative to it are not paid.
- Prop. - When a block is found, the reward is distributed among all workers proportionally to how many shares each of them has found.
- DGM - Double Geometric Method. A hybrid between PPLNS and Geometric reward types that enables to operator to absorb some of the variance risk. Operator receives portion of payout on short rounds and returns it on longer rounds to normalize payments.
- PPLNS - Pay Per Last N Shares. Similar to proportional, but instead of looking at the number of shares in the round, instead looks at the last N shares, regardless of round boundaries.
Solo mining is practically impossible. Only big miners with dozens of GPU cards have a chance of generating block in few days. Average miner using 2 graphic cards working 24/7 must wait months to find a block. Only reasonable alternative is to work together with other miners. We have created Coinotron.com to support that joint effort. We invite you to join Coinotron.
Rules are simple:
For each block generated in our pool we get certain amount of coins. Next we split these coins between miners proportionally to amount of work delivered using various methods of reward distribution: PPS, RBPPS, PPLNS.
- security is our priority, user passwords are hashed and salted,
- we offer two-factor authentication ( Google Authenticator ),
- our servers are DDOS protected,
- website is protected against brute force and dictionary attacks,
- automatic payouts,
- simple api,
- Stratum support in all pools
How can you join us?
1. Register here
2. Create worker(s)
3. Configure your mining application to point to our server - examples
4. Start mining and ...
Make coins with Coinotron